How to Install IDM Extensions in Google Chrome
How to Install IDM Extensions in Google Chrome – One software that is very popular among maniacs is downloaded, it must be familiar with IDM (internet download manager), but in the problem that is often experienced is when we want to download files from Google Crom but IDM do not appear.
The reason for this is that the IDM extension has not been installed in the Google Chrome browser for those of you who have this problem. Please read the method below before making sure you have installed IDM on your PC.
Enable IDM Extensions in Google Chrome
1. First, please open the google chrome browser on your PC.
2. Click on the right-hand corner, select> More tools > Extensions or you can also use thechrome://extensions/ following Url copy and paste in the Google search column
3. Then there will be a menu display of the Google Chrome Extension as shown below.
4. Next to install the IDM Extension open My computer > Local Disk C > Program Files > Internet Download Manager.
5. Find the idm file with the name IDMGCExt.crxNext slide or drag the file to the extension settings page in Google Chrome.
6. If a confirmation notification appears please click the Add Extension button .
7. Please wait for the process, if successful IDM extensions will appear in the extension settings in Google Chrome.
8. And don’t forget to check the enable option so that the extension is active.
Now that IDM Extensions in Google Chrome are installed you can start trying to download files from Chrome to Idm,
If there is still an Extension problem, please try to update Google Chrome and IDM to the latest version. Thank you.